This is number six of my "top ten list" from Virtuoso Week.
Palazzo Seneca, nestled the Umbrian countryside is a boutique palazzo with just 23 rooms, conveniently located two-and-one-half hours from either Rome or Florence. A Relais & Chateaux property, food is a real priority. Palazzo Seneca is offering an exclusive 6 night offer for foodies — six nights starting at 2300€ (383€ per night). Here's what the package includes.
- Daily buffet breakfast in Vespasia Restaurant overlooking the Valley
- Six (6) dinners to two at restaurants to include Granaro del Monte, Enoteca Granaro del Monte, and Vespasia
- Guided Tour of Assisi, including transfer with private driver
- wine cellar and olive oil visit in Montefalco, light lunch included
- Truffle Hunting with picnic lunch
- Cheese making experience